The Family Court Playbook
Tactics Used to Switch Custody to Fathers & Conceal Abuse
- conduct biased investigations.
- disregard and conceal negative facts about fathers.
- fabricate negative facts about mothers.
- discredit and disparage mothers; show deference towards fathers.
- protect men’s reputations, while damaging women’s.
- make false findings mothers are liars, alienators, mentally ill or abusive.
- make false findings of fitness of fathers.
- make false findings it is in children's best interest to be in fathers' joint/sole custody.
- grant sole custody to fathers who then silence children about abuse.
- isolate children from the mother causing traumatic bonding with the father.
- reunify children with fathers after substantiation or conviction of violence/abuse.
- keep mothers on supervised visits or no contact for lengthy periods.
- appoint psychologists to brainwash children into "putting the abuse in the past".
- allow fathers to alienate/estrange children from mothers.
- use gag orders and sealing of records to cover up paternal abuse, judicial bias.
- threaten mother with jail and/or loss of custody to extort compliance and silence.
- use civil contempt powers to incarcerate women.
- use the criminal justice system to incarcerate mothers who've fled to safety.
- disempower women by financially devastating them.